Structural Drafter / Technician
Saint Paul, MN Posted: 2/28/2019
Revit Structural Technician | St. Paul, MN | $23 - $35K
Nationally recognized engineering consulting firm located in the east metro area is seeking a talented Revit Structural Technician to join their team.
In this challenging role, you will:
- Work wtih the engineering team to develop structural Revit drawing for a variety of project types. Projects may include industrial, worship centers, hospitality, and retail.
- Provide detailed documents using Revit Structure, AutoCAD and other tools.
- Associate’s Degree in Architectural/structural drafting or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years of Revit/AutoCAD experience. Prior Structural experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word.
- Self-motivated and strong attention to detail.
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service. #ZR
Already have an account? Log in here