Machine Builder - Mechanical
Brooklyn Park, MN Posted: 2/26/2019
We are seeking a Machine Builder for a contract to hire opportunity with a growing company.
Essential functions of the job are:
- Building custom machinery from the ground up with a variety of hand and power tools.
- Assemble machine components from assembly CAD drawings.
- Set up and troubleshoot custom machinery.
- Demonstrate machine operation for customers during a Factory Acceptance Test.
- Basic machining operations on a Mill, Lathe, Saw and Grinder.
- Understand, support and implement continuous improvement skills into daily work habits.
- Able to build from a CAD drawing sketch.
- Able to interpret dimensions and tolerances.
- Must show aptitude to utilize computerized equipment.
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds.
- Knowledgeable in math and geometry.
- Have own personal tools.
- Experience building packaging machinery for the pharmaceutical and other FDA regulated industries is strongly preferred.
- Automotive, marine and ATV technicians/mechanics and maintenance mechanics are encouraged to apply.
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here