Machine Builders will perform electro-mechanical assembly of industrial controls and machinery.
- Read and interpret complex electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic drawings.
- Modify electrical enclosures to accept components.
- Wire field devices including routing of wires.
- Assemble mechanical assemblies including bearings, gears, actuators, rollers, shafts and pneumatic components.
- Perform check out, power-up, and start up of complete machine assemblies.
- Complete build verification and quality assurance documentation as required.
- Document redlined changes as required.
- Machine builders may perform field service as required.
- 2-year degree in electrical technology or equivalent experience.
- Complete understanding of assembly diagrams, piece part diagram, and blueprints.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to accurately report and forecast.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Basic mathematics, trigonometry, and algebra skills.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of MS Windows operating system.
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.