Coon Rapids, MN Posted: 12/11/2018
The Continuation Engineer is the go-to person for the set-up of assembly lines. The Manufacturing Engineer will reevaluate existing lines, identify ways to increase efficiencies and to most effectively build products by identifying issues such as obsolete components, cost reduction efforts, ease of assembly, addition of options, improved product functionality, and continuous improvement of product quality and performance.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer:
- First engineering responder on existing product line issues and production assistance.
- Seek out opportunities for cost reduction on existing products by reducing cost of materials/parts and process improvement.
- Research and identify issues with existing products which involves talking with other departments, testing, prototyping, reviewing warranty claims, inventories and other activities.
- Works with other departments to expedite production changes.
- Aid in identifying support/production requirements of new products.
- Manufacturing assistance on process improvements.
- New design on accessories and attachments.
- Associates or Technical Diploma in Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering required.
- 5+ years' experience in cost reduction, process improvement, and experience for supporting existing product lines and product development.
- Experience in manual machining a plus.
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here