Architectural Revit Technician
Mpls, MN Posted: 11/13/2018
Award-winning, nationally recognized Architectural, Interior Design and Planning firm is seeking an Architectural Revit Technician for their Retail/ Entertainment group.
- Perform drafting and design under the direction of a Project Architect or Team Leader
- Create architectural BIM models, 2D drafting, schedules & sheets for design presentation graphics & construction documentation using Revit and AutoCAD
- Coordination of drawings with other disciplines
- Communicate with clients, consultants, contractors and other project team members
- Perform field measurements to create as-built 2D & 3D documentation
- Complete drawings in accordance with established Revit or AutoCAD standards
- 3+ years Architectural Drafting experience required
- Associates degree in Architectural Drafting required
- Advanced Revit skills required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SketchUp and Adobe Photoshop preferred
- Open to occasional travel
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here