- BS Degree in Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in product design and development with preferred concentration on Mechanical or Automotive components.
- Component design; Experience with Air Valves and Air and Oil Seals highly preferred
- Proficient with Inventor or SolidWorks Design Software
- Project Management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Effective working with minimal supervision and taking accountability for high quality results
- Professional individual with high degree of integrity
- Committed to Safety and Quality
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and committed to meeting deadlines and achieving objectives
- Continuous learner, highly curious and driven personality
- Takes full accountability for their actions and always strives to exceed customer expectations
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service