|Interior Revit Drafter|
|Location:||Eden Prairie, MN|
|Recruiter Name:||Colleen O'Neil|
|Job Type: >||Direct Only|
|Minimum Experience:||2 +|
|Required Education:||Associate of Applied Science|
|Salary:||$ 45000.00 - $ 60000.00|
Interior Revit Drafter
Growing company with an excellent culture, benefits package and challenging design projects is seeking an Interior Revit Drafter to support the Interior Design team in the production of documents for commercial building interiors based on the needs of the client.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Demonstrates understanding of architectural design process and integration of interior design concepts
• Works in partnership with Interior Designers to develop design plans, elevations and details (including reflected ceiling plans, millwork design, furniture layouts, ergonomic dimensions, finish selections plans, elevations and schedules) and prepare construction documents
• Coordinates with architectural staff
• Participates in site observations and documentation analysis during construction process
• Associates Degree in Architectural Drafting and Design or related field
• 2 years of experience in working on interior design/architecture project types
• Experience in application of interior design principles and theory
• Strong understanding of building systems and developing interior details
• Revit experience
• CAD, 3D computer modeling/Sketch-up, Excel, Word and Power Point
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.