Plymouth, MN Posted: 11/20/2020
Minneapolis, MN | Direct Hire
Konik PrimeStaff is partnering with a global manufacturing leader that is seeking to add a Mechanical Drafter with SolidWorks experience to their team.
Mechanical Drafter Responsibilities:
- Create engineering documentation using SolidWorks, including modeling, fabrication, and purchase drawings
- Complete work assignments on time, exhibiting a basic sense of design and mechanical aptitude
- Work independently, with guidance from senior designers
- Display an understanding of manufacturing practices and processes
Mechanical Drafter Qualifications:
- Associates Degree or Training in Mechanical Design or CAD program
- 1-3 years of related drafting experience; recent graduates with internship experience will be considered
- Must be proficient in SolidWorks and manufacturing design
- Experience with sheet metal design or HVAC products is beneficial
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here