Minneapolis, MN Posted: 11/19/2020
Our client, a Twin Cities manufacture of building envelope solutions is seeking to add a Project Manager to their team. As a Project Manager you will ensure that projects run smoothly from start to finish and that they are on schedule and according to specifications and ready for installation.
- Coordinates submittals, including Shop Drawings and Product Data for approval by architect/owner on projects. Makes edits if necessary.
- Reviews and assists in completing Shop Drawings
- Issues and obtains answers to RFI's from GC or customer.
- Coordinates ordering of long lead time materials prior to receipt of field dimensions, providing material take-offs as necessary.
- Attends Project Start-up Meetings, reviews contract documents and order entry documents prior to meeting.
- Confirms project requirements.
- Confirms design intent with sales.
- Consults with purchasing on material takeoff requirements.
- Coordinates with customer to establish desired ship/release dates and receipt of field verified and/or guaranteed dimensions.
- Develops understanding of systems and procedures used in all aspects of the process, including design, production, and fabrication.
- Assists with fabrication drawings and reviews drawings to ensure accuracy and manufacturability.
- Prepares or reviews production releases to the shop floor.
- Prepares all required Project Close out Documents
- AAS Degree in Architectural Drafting or similar and 2+ years in the field; 4+ years in the field if no degree.
- Experience with AutoCAD and creating shop drawings
- Experience in building envelope products and creating fabrication drawings highly preferred
- Ability to read architectural drawing to see the connections between architectural vision, product detail and fabrication processes a must.
- High attention to detail.
- Team oriented and customer focused.
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here