Minneapolis, MN Posted: 11/18/2020
Local manufacturing company has an immediate need for a first shift Maintenance Technician.
Troubleshoot and repair production equipment and perform basic facilities maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and repair of electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Modify and upgrade equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance duties
- Provide continuous improvement to equipment systems
- Strong electrical/electronic troubleshooting
- Ability interpet detailed schematics
- Perform repairs to facilities interior/exterior systems
- Maintain and troubleshoot basic HVAC systems
- Plumbing and pipe fitting skills
- Brazing and sweating copper.
- Emergency janitorial services
Education: Certificate or degree in this field from a college or technical school with a minimum of 2 years’ experience or at least ten years on the job experience.
- Be able to lift 75lbs and stand for extended periods of time
- Have good fabrication skills.
- Work and communicate well with diverse teams
- Provide input to the team for improvements
- Must have computer skills
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here