Minneapolis, MN Posted: 11/16/2020
- The Production Technician will build, align, and calibrate optical test systems using hand tools, light meters, multimeters, alignment telescopes, autocollimators, theodolites, and lasers.
- Support Design Engineers with testing and troubleshooting
- Analyze test results and adjust equipment to bring it within specifications. Set up and conduct precision optical and mechanical measurements.
- Coordinate with other departments to install, align, troubleshoot, calibrate, and document changes.
- Two-year technical degree in manufacturing or related field with two years of hands-on experience.
- Hands-on ability to adjust and align precision optical and mechanical systems.
- Ability to understand drawings, specifications, procedures, and geometric tolerances.
- Self-driven with the ability to multi-task and prioritize within their assigned work scope.
- Strong troubleshooting skills to decipher between sensor design, fixture, or software issue.
- The production technician should be proficient with computer programs like MS Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel to communicate, calculate, and document.
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here