HVAC Test Technician, 2nd Shift
Minneapolis, MN Posted: 11/11/2020
HVAC Test Technician | 2:30 PM - 12:30 AM
Direct-Hire | Minneapolis
$25.00 - $29.00/hr
Konik PrimeStaff is partnered with a global engineering and manufacturing IoT company focused on developing highly energy-efficient HVAC systems to combat both global warming and Covid-19 that is adding an HVAC Test Technician to join their team.
This is a premier Minnesota employer with excellent benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA and Health Reimbursement Account
- Generous vacation and sick time
- On-site workout facility
- On-site cafeteria
- On-site training center
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life and Disability Insurance
In this role you will:
- Set up and run product tests along with your team
- Do set ups of laboratory equipment to test the equipment
- Works safely on large complex mechanical systems with little or no supervision.
- Provides thoughtful input for solutions to difficult mechanical/ electrical problems, operational excellence, and continuous improvement.
- Ensures complex equipment systems are functions correctly and identifying opportunities for innovation for operation, process and maintenance of the equipment.
You bring to the table:
- 2-year technical degree preferred; High school diploma/GED considered with experience
- Entry-level with relevant HVAC test technician internship will be considered
- Ability to creatively solve problems
- Ability to take written, verbal and sketched out instructions
- Good computer skills including ability to use MS Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Data acquisition software experience a plus (LabView)
Already have an account? Log in here