HVAC Test Technician
Minneapolis, MN Posted: 11/11/2020
HVAC Test Technician | 6AM - 2:00 PM
Direct-Hire | Minneapolis
$25.00 - $27.00/hr
Konik PrimeStaff is partnered with a global engineering and manufacturing IoT company focused on developing highly energy-efficient HVAC systems to combat both global warming and Covid-19 that is adding an HVAC Test Technician to join their team.
This is a premier Minnesota employer with excellent benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA and Health Reimbursement Account
- Generous vacation and sick time
- On-site workout facility
- On-site cafeteria
- On-site training center
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life and Disability Insurance
In this role you will:
- Set up and run product tests along with your team
- Do set ups of laboratory equipment to test the equipment
- Works safely on large complex mechanical systems with little or no supervision.
- Provides thoughtful input for solutions to difficult mechanical/ electrical problems, operational excellence, and continuous improvement.
- Ensures complex equipment systems are functions correctly and identifying opportunities for innovation for operation, process and maintenance of the equipment.
- 2-year technical degree preferred; High school diploma/GED considered with experience
- Entry-level with relevant HVAC test technician internship will be considered
- Ability to creatively solve problems
- Ability to take written, verbal and sketched out instructions
- Good computer skills including ability to use MS Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Data acquisition software experience a plus (LabView)
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here