Senior Mechanical Engineer
Minneapolis, MN Posted: 11/10/2020
Senior Mechanical Engineer | Minneapolis, MN
$110,000 - $125,000
Sponsored employment-based visas unavailable
Konik PrimeStaff is partnered with a global engineering and manufacturing IoT company focused on developing highly energy-efficient HVAC systems to combat both global warming and Covid-19 that is adding a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
This is a premier Minnesota employer with excellent benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and vision Insurance
- HSA and Health Reimbursement Account
- Generous vacation and sick time
- On-site workout facility
- On-site cafeteria
- On-site training center
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life and Disability Insurance
In this role, you will work to improve existing products and develop next-generation solutions.
You"ll have the autonomy to:
- Engineer HVAC products and subsystems using existing and emerging technologies
- Employ technical, FEA and design and project management abilities to create more efficient and timely products
- Mentor and give work direction to engineering support staff
- Develop within safety regulatory standard requirements including UL, ISO, and others
- Develop system-wide solutions while working with mechanical, electrical, software and manufacturing counterparts
- Interface with test lab coworker do develop life-cycle and various reliability projects
- Select components for system integration
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering required; Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of five years of HVAC or refrigeration equipment product engineering experience required
- Minimum of five years developing products with UL or similar safety agency regulatory oversight required
- Experience with electrically powered products, mechanical drives, fans, heat exchangers, or compressors, etc.
- Strong communication ability and experience collaborating with cross-functional teams required
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here