Minneapolis, MN Posted: 10/28/2020
*** Immediate Direct Hire opening for an Electrical Controls Designer/Engineer with background and knowledge of Process Control Systems. Great opportunity with a fast-growing company! ***
- Program a variety of manufacturing/process control systems that integrate new and existing hardware and software into our customer"s control system.
- Responsibilities include programming, maintainence, troubleshooting, and repair as required
- Program a wide array of PLC, HMI, SCADA, and VFD's.
- Familiarity with a variety of platforms that utilize Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider, Wonderware, (Intellution is preferred)
- Previous experience / understanding of UL 508A control panel design requirements.
- Bachelor's of Engineering degree preferred, Associates or Technical Diploma required.
- 5+ years of experience in electrical process controls programming including PLC's, HMI's, SCADA, and VFD's.
- Experience designing and programming a wide variety of industrial control systems preferred. (Allen Bradley, GE, Siemens, Schneider, Wonderware)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong client facing skills required - ability to interact with a variety of customers, at times in difficult situations.
- Microsoft® Office Suite programs.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10-15% of the time.
- No relocation assistance is available for this position.
- No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here