St Paul, MN Posted: 10/23/2020
Die Cutting Machine Operators needed
Printing and die-cutting experience required
Direct Hire - 1st Shift/ Mon - Fri, 6AM - 2:30PM
- Machine operator will set up, run, and troubleshoot cost efficiencies.
- Perform quality inspections and document results.
- Accurate documentation of inspection, equipment maintenance, and work instruction changes.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Positively contribute to company's safety, quality and production goals.
- Responsible for reporting to Management any unsafe working conditions.
- Understand and accurately interpret prints.
- Extreme attention to detail with paperwork.
Die Cutting Machine Operator
- High School education or equivalent.
- Manufacturing experience required; medical manufacturing experience preferred.
- Problem solving / troubleshoot with ability moderate press issues
- Basic understanding of Lean manufacturing concepts.
- Proficient PC skills, Microsoft office tools
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here