St Paul, MN Posted: 10/22/2020
St. Paul, MN | Contract to Hire | $22-26/hr
Konik PrimeStaff is partnering with a growing and innovative client located in Saint Paul that is seeking to add a Project Coordinator their team. In this role you will help to manage projects within the product development team, working with sales and customers to bring ideas to reality. Our client is a leader in their industry with a host of capabilities and locations across the country. As a privately-owned business that is over 50 years old, they offer great long-term opportunity in addition to a fun, fast pace environment where you are able to contribute to high visibility projects.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work with sales and customers to facilitate projects in a fast paced, creative environment
- Act as a primary point person for ongoing product development projects
- Understand project specifications and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to accomplish deliverables on schedule
- Work with vendors to procure necessary materials
Project Coordinator Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s degree preferred; Associates or related project coordination experience is acceptable
- Entry-level candidates a general mechanical aptitude and interest in project management are encouraged to apply
- Experience in the print, signage, or display industry is beneficial, though not required
- Experience with prototyping is beneficial, though not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here