Minneapolis, MN Posted: 10/22/2020
Excellent direct hire opportunity for a Controls Engineer. A growing company in the metro area seeks a talented Engineer who can provide custom machine control solutions to meet specific customer needs.
- Knowledge and experience programming PLCs/HMIs (Allen Bradley)
- Develop electrical schematics and drawings in AutoCAD Electrical
- Research supplier products for assembly components
- Familiar with various Motion Controllers
- Familiar with Vision Systems or robotics a plus
- The Controls Engineer will participate in machine startup and commissioning
- A minimum of a 2-year degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience selecting and designing hardware to control and monitor industrial machinery
- Control Engineers will have experience applying PLC-based programming languages to control industrial machinery
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here