Edina, MN Posted: 10/21/2020
Immediate opening for an experienced electronic technician to work on an exciting robotic product line.
Position Summary: The electronic technician will build, install, test, or maintain robotic equipment or related automated production systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Surface Mount component (0402 and larger) PCB soldering for prototyping and repair.
- Light assembly of electro-mechanical devices using hand tools such as screwdrivers, wrenches, etc.
- Use of standard test equipment to program and test microcontrollers, flash memory, and other board-mount devices.
- Design verification setup and testing under the direction of engineering staff.
- Setup of standard test apparatus and devising test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational, environmental, and life testing to evaluate performance and reliability.
- Work from instructions, drawings, proposals, specifications, and other important information provided by peers or product management.
- Other miscellaneous lab and office work as assigned.
- Associates degree (A.A., A.B. or A.S.) from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- At least five years experience is preferred.
- Proficient in basic math is required.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions is required.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite software, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here