Warehouse Shipping Associate
Minneapolis, MN Posted: 10/16/2020
Hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday-Friday
The Shipping Associate will package and ship orders consistent with customer requirements and company policies and procedures.
- High school education or equivalent
- 1-2 years shipping experience in Domestic, International, LTL, and FTL
- Ability to lift and package large or irregular shaped items effectively
- Knowledge and understanding of international shipping documents preferred – Including Commercial Invoice, Cert of Origin, USMCA, SLI, and FTA’s
- Intermediate PC skills with previous ERP software experience
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge (Word and Excel)
- Ability to work accurately with numbers and instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with company personnel and others
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Ability to be trained to operate a forklift and overhead crane as needed
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service. #ZR
Already have an account? Log in here