Minneapolis, MN Posted: 10/16/2020
Assemble easy to moderately complicated assemblies’ working from drawings or work instructions according to customer specifications.
Production Associates (Assembly) 1st and 2nd Shift
1st shift 6:30am to 3:00 pm Monday-Friday
2nd shift 2:50pm to 1:20 am Monday-Thursday (4-10s)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to properly use various hand and torque wrenches
- Ability to read and properly record measurements using tape measures, calipers, micrometers and dial indicators
- Capable of reading gauges, graphs, dials and interpret readings for meeting specifications
- Ability to read and understand written procedures and instructions
- Computer skills to enter required data
- Attention to detail and ability to work with a variety of products
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here