Minneapolis, MN Posted: 10/16/2020
Starting wage: $16-$17/hour
1st Shift – Machine Operator – 6:00 am to 2:30 pm Monday-Friday
2nd Shift – Machine Operator – 2:25 pm to 10:55 pm Monday-Friday
3rd Shift – Machine Operator – 7:45 pm to 6:15 am Monday - Thursday (four 10 hour days)
- Operate CNC mill and lathes and manual machinery
- Perform routine operations which consistently meets customer specifications, quality and production standards.
- Perform plating operations which consistently meets quality requirements and production standards.
- High school education or equivalent - machine shop class work desired.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of related CNC or manual machining experience in a related manufacturing environment.
- Blueprint reading and mechanical inspection.
- Knowledge of shop math and ability to read a tape measure.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service. #ZR
Already have an account? Log in here