Burnsville, MN Posted: 10/15/2020
Burnsville, MN | $22-27/hr | Contract to Hire
Growing defense engineering company located in the south metro area is seeking to add a Mechanical Technician to their team. In this challenging role, you will support the design, operation, testing, and implementation of defense industry products and systems. This is an excellent six-month contract to hire opportunity!
Mechanical Technician Responsibilities
- Work with project engineers, performing modifications and changes to hardware and software
- Investigate, analyze, recommend, configure, install, and test new hardware and software
- Provide direct support in the day-to-day operations on hardware and software development
- Troubleshoot at the physical level of the system, working with measurement hardware and software as well ass checking and testing hardware components
- Develop testing strategies for systems and software applications
- Support design evaluation and implementation
- Develop engineering documentation
Mechanical Technician Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or related discipline
- 0-5 years of work experience in a hands-on, manufacturing setting
- Experience working with military technology is a benefit
- Strong communication ability
- Candidates should have a passion for their work and desire to be part of a growing and dynamic team.
- This client falls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As a result, all employees must be U.S, persons within the meaning of ITAR (U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee)
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service. #ZR
Already have an account? Log in here