Minneapolis, MN Posted: 10/14/2020
Contract | $50/hr+ D.O.Q.
Help fight the fight!
Konik Primestaff is partnered with a local medical company that is part of the fight against Covid-19 and cancer. Due to their growth, they have a need to bring on a contract manufacturing engineer to help with a legacy clean up effort. This includes qualification and documentation of legacy products as well as verifications of new R&D products. The products are all mechanical and manufactured injection molded parts.
The client has enough work that this project could go longer than 12 months.
During the contract you are eligible for benefits including:
- 6 Paid Holidays after 30 Days
- Reduced cost medical and dental insurance after the first full calendar month worked
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Time and a half pay for any hours worked over 40 in a week
- At the one year anniversary there are additional benefits including PTO and a 401K
On any given day you will:
- Verify new products in development
- Validate and document processes
- Create test reports
- Create travelers
- Update the products’ prints using SolidWorks to align with quality expectations
You bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 10+ years of related manufacturing or process engineering experience in the medical industry
- Experience with plastic injection molding processes
- Understanding of ISO 13485
- SolidWorks proficiency preferred. Consideration will be given to those with relevant engineering experience with other parametric solid modeling software proficiency.
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here