Golden Valley, MN Posted: 10/9/2020
Responsible for new business development via outgoing sales calls, fielding incoming customer inquiries, and by creating marketing collateral for the fabrication, finishing and installation of custom sheet metal projects. You will follow up on inquiries to discuss part requirements, analyze customer drawings, develop relationships, and deliver a finished quote onsite or electronically. You will also assist the marketing effort to pursue leads by creating marketing campaigns, cold calling, advertisements, and sending promotion content.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pursues prospects by phone, email and onsite visits.
- Builds quality relationships with customers
- Along with the shop supervisor, quote all projects
- Provides Value-Added Account Services for customers such as updating shipping dates, invoices, inventory tracking, production status, and technical question support
- Assist in the creation of relevant promotional materials for print, web, and social media.
- Attends trade shows and networking events
- Develop new sales leads through independent research and actively prospect daily
- Works with internal colleagues to coordinate and execute marketing plans to increase lead generation to specific industries.
Company Benefits Include:
- Salary with Commission
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance (includes vision)
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- 5 to 8 years of industrial sales experience in the metal fabrication industry required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-Starter, ambitious, people-skills, and trustworthy
- Strong Multitasking Skills
- Understanding of marketing principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here