Mankato, MN Posted: 10/5/2020
Seeking a controls engineering candidate with a professional behavior and someone who promotes an attitude that is positive. Work from home remotely.
- This position will be responsible for entire projects from sales to commissioning
- Work with the customer to design custom automation projects
- PLC and HMI programming
- Travel to customer sites to install and oversee startup of the project
- Take customer calls and work remotely to work through system problems
- Travel to sites for repairs when necessary
- Two-or Four-year degree in Electrical Technology, Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of the agriculture industry is a plus
- PLC and HMI skills required
- 25% travel required. Must have (or be able to obtain) a valid US driver's license and passport.
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here