Architectural AutoCAD Technician
Rochester, MN Posted: 9/30/2020
Specialty Contractor in Rochester, MN is seeking an Architectural AutoCAD Technician to join their team. In this role, you will work with the architectural team to develop presentation and fabrication drawings using AutoCAD. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to advance to a Project Management opportunity. This person will be responsible for:
- Reading and interpreting blueprint drawings
- Completing AutoCAD drawings for presentation and fabrication and correcting redline changes on commercial building projects
- Creating curtainwall system shop drawings, including details, plans and elevations
- Associates Degree in Architectural Technology
- Experience with AutoCAD and architectural blueprint reading
- 1+ year's of experience doing drafting of architectural glass/metal/curtainwall
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities
- Career-minded and demonstrated hard work ethic
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here