Engineering Project Coordinator
Princeton, MN Posted: 9/17/2020
If you are a detail oriented person then this could be the job for you! Konik PrimeStaff is working with an equipment manufacturing company that is currently seeking a strong Engineering Project Coordinator to join their team. In this role you support the project manager
- Generating & maintaining custom equipment schedules while also acting as the main point of contact for customers.
- Gathering information from customers and distribute communications internally.
- Generating change orders, tracking payment milestones & maintaining reports.
- Quoting and organizing shipping arrangements.
- Scheduling meetings, taking minutes, aiding in communication flow.
- Tracking the projects and generating/maintaining project status reports.
- Backing up phones, backing up the front desk if needed, performing light filing and be willing to act as a float to any area where additional help is needed.
- 1+ year of experience as a project coordinator from the manufacturing/engineering industry
- Must have exceptional customer service, business communication & writing skills.
- Must be organized, flexible and accommodating.
- Must type at least 50 words per minute.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word.
- Experience with Microsoft Project, or other Project Management programs is a plus.
- Experience with AutoCAD or Inventor is a plus.
- A coachable candidate will soon cultivate the skills to Lead.
- Candidate will be located on the second floor (no elevator/ wheelchair access available).
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here