St Paul, MN Posted: 9/9/2020
Well established Structural Consulting Engineering firm in the Twin Cities is seeking an experienced Structural Engineer for commercial building projects. As a Structural Engineer you will be responsible for the preparation of commercial building design documents for structural systems, including calculations, drawings, and technical specifications while meeting project schedules and budgets.
What you will do:
- Perform structural analysis and design of structural systems for a variety of building types.
- Interpret engineering specifications, troubleshoot design issues and solve routine problems.
- Complete modeling and calculations for projects using the latest design technology.
- Advise and coordinate with technicians doing construction documents and schedules.
- Review code and permitting requirements for project sites as directed.
- Calculate cost and determine feasibility of project based on analysis of collected data.
- Communicate with client and respond to questions in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural emphasis
- Current Professional Engineer license for Minnesota, PE or SE.
- 7+ years of work experience in structural design using various construction methods for commercial building projects
- Experience with post tension construction
- Working knowledge/experience with ADAPT, ETABS, and Ram Concept software.
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here