Machine Builder / Electrical
Minneapolis, MN Posted: 9/8/2020
ELECTRICAL TECHNICIANS NEEDED FOR OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY
Konik PrimeStaff has an excellent career opportunity for an Electrical Technician to work for one of our best customers in the northern suburbs of Minneapolis!!!!
Electrical Technician – Job Duties
- Have an understanding of electrical theory and basic electrical code that includes wire size and amperage, grounding, transformers, fuse size, and electrical symbols.
- Ability to read electrical prints (ladder prints), sketches, diagrams, and blueprints.
- Mechanical skills are needed to be able to drill and tap, do ladder work, and use electrical tools.
- Have trouble-shooting skills.
- Basic computer skills to learn power up/down procedures.
- Be willing to travel to customer locations for installs and service work.
- Learn assembly/disassembly of machines.
- Be able to perform sub-assembly and final machine inspections.
- Be able to layout back panels and wiring of machines.
- Be able to work closely in a team environment with Mechanical Technicians, and Electrical and Mechanical Engineers.
- Must have good communication skills to update job status, electrical inventory needs, and ask questions when necessary.
- Be able to order electrical parts through purchasing.
- We encourage suggestions to improve quality.
- Associates or technical diploma in Automation and Robotics or equivalent electrical technician work experience
- Ability to read blueprints/schematics
- Have significant mechanical and electrical aptitude & proven troubleshooting capabilities
- Must have the ability to work independently
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here