Plymouth, MN Posted: 8/19/2020
Konik PrimeStaff is partnering with a Consulting Engineering firm seeking a Structural Engineer to work on industrial, commercial and agricultural building projects. The Structural Engineer will assist in the preparation of design documents for structural systems, including calculations, drawings, and technical specifications.
- Prepare design documents for structural systems
- Prepare engineering calculations and structural specifications for building projects of varying size and complexity.
- Will be exposed to multiple building types and materials to include steel, masonry, precast concrete, and post-tensioned concrete.
- Perform site visits/observations/structural evaluations.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited institution.
- EIT Certification or PE License
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with structural analysis software such as RISA or RAM Structural
- 2-6 years of experience with structural analysis and design of buildings
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here