Circle Pines, MN Posted: 8/16/2019
Process Engineer Blaine, MN
Konik PrimeStaff is recruiting for an advanced engineering company that develops state-of-the-art capital equipment. In this position, you'll be responsible for ensuring the successful operation of custom equipment for the transition to customer facilities.
You'll contribute by:
- Coordinating the manufacturing launch of new/revised products.
- Supporting prototyping activities of new product development
- Participating in concurrent engineering design reviews
- Improving manufacturing processes and methods for quality improvement, efficiency and cost reduction
- Evaluating and solving production problems
- Training operators or conducts training to introduce new processes
- Recommending and implementing improvements to production processes, methods, and controls
- Performing product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement, and improved efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years experience and competence evaluating and optimizing coating, drying & converting manufacturing processes
- Positive Teamwork Orientation
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency (Verbal and Written)
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here