Minneapolis, MN Posted: 8/15/2019
Konik PrimeStaff is recruiting for an exciting Electrical Engineer opportunity to design and develop custom hardware for semiconductor test systems. You'll be empowered to:
- Perform Verilog FPGA design
- Logic simulation analysis
- Python & C programming
- PCB design and development
- Work with cross-functional teams to support the overall product development efforts.
- BSEE (Electronics or Electrical or equivalent) preferred
- 1-10 years of experience
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently or in a team environment
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here