Minneapolis, MN Posted: 8/15/2019
This is a contract plumbing design position for which you will provide HVAC and plumbing support of commercial projects.
During the contract, you are eligible for health and dental insurance after your first calendar month of work and paid holidays after the first 30 days.
- Design of HVAC and plumbing systems including calculations, layouts, sizing, equipment selections, specification, and coordination.
- Fire protection scope of work design specification and layout.
- Drawing development using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Perform code reviews.
- Shop drawing and submittal review and processing.
- Quantity take-offs and cost estimates.
- Perform site visits for construction and evaluation of existing building mechanical systems.
What you bring to the table;
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Architectural Engineering or Associates degree in Mechanical Engineering Technologies or applicable technical degree with a specialization in HVAC and plumbing
- 5+ years of plumbing design for commercial projects (i.e. hospitals, churches, retail, multi-family housing, office buildings, etc.)
- Experience with Revit
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications preferred.
- Knowledge of plumbing and HVAC codes
- This position requires you to have authorization to work in the United States for any employer. We will not provide sponsorship for this position.
Already have an account? Log in here