Minneapolis, MN Posted: 8/14/2019
Seeking an experience Mechanical Technician to assemble, troubleshoot and repair equipment in a R&D lab.
You will operate and assist in the maintenance & repair of high-pressure air compressors, vacuum pumps, heat exchangers and air filtration and ventilation systems.
- Perform repair and preventative maintenance on equipment as needed to maintain operational efficiency
- Assemble test system under engineering supervision
- Document completed work in following with department procedures and policies
- Maintain EPA compliance records and other related regulatory agency documentation
- Identify existing and potential operational problems as well as inefficiencies and recommend resolutions
- Organizes the services of outside vendors when necessary to support project tasks
- High School Graduate / GED
- Must have experience in maintenance and equipment repair
- US Citizenship required
- Valid driver’s license required
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here