Senior Project Architect / Manager
Minneapolis, MN Posted: 8/7/2019
Senior Project Architect / Manager (Work Remote)
Konik PrimeStaff has partnered with a planning, architecture, engineering, and construction services firm seeking a Senior Project Architect/ Manager to manage K-12 projects throughout the upper Midwest. A company issued computer along with all required design programs, monitors, printers, and supplies will be provided as this is an opportunity where you will be working 100% remote. Our client offers a competitive benefits package to include bonuses and a 401K company contribution and matching program.
In this role you will:
- Lead all aspects of project documents including the project schedule, budget, internal architecture team, external design consultants, and quality assurance and control.
- Travel to client meetings and school board meetings for presentations
- Conduct site visits, field verifications, building assessments
- Work with the team on construction documentation and client communications and assist in the preparation of construction documents
- Manage document production by developing design and technical drawings
- Work closely with Development Team to coordinate multiple active projects with internal team members and consultants
- Conduct code and project research
- Manage permitting and agency approvals process
- Mentor junior team members
- Masters or Bachelors of Architecture, Architectural Registration
- Experience in the K-12 market
- 15 + years of experience with 5 or more years of hands-on project management experience in the Educational Sector
- Have thorough knowledge of architectural design drafting, detailing, building materials, building codes, construction techniques and costs
- Proven experience in effectively leading a project team
- Basic knowledge of 3D computer modeling software
- Design modeling, and drafting experience with Revit software and AutoCAD software in delivering preliminary design concepts and contract documents
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suites software including but not limited to Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- A self-starter with strong communication and organizational skills
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here