Minneapolis, MN Posted: 7/17/2019
CNC Machinist – 1st Shift
- Adjusts, evaluates programming and operates CNC machines
- Operates multiple machines on a line
- Visual quality inspection
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 years of related experience
- Willingness and ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a daily basis
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here