- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) registration in Minnesota
- 8-15 years of experience in civil engineering, civil site design including site planning, site grading, and utility design.
- Experience with stormwater management design and modeling software.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil3D and HydroCAD is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with Revit, Sketch-Up, InDesign and other design programs is a plus
- LEED, CPSWQ a plus.
- Willing to travel on occasion.
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.