Minneapolis, MN Posted: 5/2/2019
Konik PrimeStaff has partnered with a top international consulting firm seeking a Structural Engineer for their Minneapolis office. Under the lead of a Project Manager, the Structural Engineer will work on industrial projects within the sectors of Power, Renewable Energy, Manufacturing, Food and Beverage, and Research Test Facilities. This position is expected to be at a level where the individual will be able to independently evaluate, select, and apply standard engineering techniques and procedures.
Structural Engineer Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, with a structural emphasis. Professional Engineering registration is preferred. If not, it would be expected within one year of employment.
- 4 to 10 years' experience in structural engineering in the project sectors of Power, Manufacturing, Petrochemical, Pulp & Paper, and/or Mining.
- Practical experience with foundation design as well as industrial structural systems (steel and concrete) is required.
- Candidate must have excellent analytical skills and proficiency in any one of the industry standard structural analysis programs such as: SAP, RISA, TEKLA, or similar.
- AutoCad or Revit experience is a plus.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, work well in a collaborative environment and demonstrate effective team building skills is a must.
- Must have valid US passport or able to obtain a passport, and ability to travel.
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here