Client Relationship Manager
Chaska, MN Posted: 4/28/2019
Konik PrimeStaff is working with a successful company that manufactures trail components including tires, wheels, and specialty running gear accessories. The organization is rapidly growing in Minnesota, and as a result is hiring for a talented and motivated Client Relationship Manager.
You will be offered a competitive compensation package with uncapped commission and benefits that include medical, dental, 401K and a company vehicle.
Some of the reasons you will want to work for this company are…
1. You’ll be selling to companies in an area that has not yet been tapped into by competitors.
2. You’ll receive a lucrative base salary and uncapped commission.
3. You’ll work in a fun, relaxed culture of a company that highly values the contributions of all team members.
4. You’ll enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a flexible schedule.
5. You’ll be provided with exciting and unique rewards for your commitment and performance.
6. You’ll be offered great educational/training programs and long-term opportunity for career growth.
This position will work directly with the Regional Sales Manager and is responsible for establishing new client relationships, developing new markets and maintaining existing customer relationships.
- Identify new prospective customers and develop new accounts.
- Develop a full understanding of current marketing programs
- Sustain existing customer base and cultivate new customer base
- Administer and maintain positive customer relationships
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related
- 1-2 years of new business development experience
- 1-2 years of client management experience
- Strong analytic and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to deliver sales presentations
- Highly motivated
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here