Warehouse Associate/Material Handler
Maple Grove, MN Posted: 4/10/2019
Material Handler | $16/HR | Contract-to-Direct
A respected company in the Maple Grove area is looking to fill an immediate opening for a Warehouse Associate/Material Handler. They are seeking a motivated, dependable and customer oriented individual to join the team.
Position Overview: The Warehouse Associate/Material Handler will pull and pack units and /or parts to prepare orders for shipment. He/She will be required to proficiently perform multiple warehouse-related activities (e.g. packing, order filing, shipping, receiving, etc.) on a regular basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of warehouse duties such as pull/pack customer orders, check outbound orders for accuracy and completeness.
- Supports inventory control by conducting weekly/monthy cycle counts as requested.
- Back-up to shipping lead as needed, process small parcel, LTL and/or International shipments.
- Performs receiving duties such as receive in and unload inbound materials, stock materials, process customer returns and notify management of damaged shipments for freight claims.
- Maintain clean, organized and safe working environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year(s) related experience and/or training
- Experienced in logistics and transportation a plus
- Forklift certification or license preferred
- Ability to frequently lift, push and slide packages that typically weight up to 50 lbs (unassisted) and weight up to 70 lbs (assisted).
- Strong computer skills – MS Office
- Strong, consistent work ethic
- Well organized and attention to detail
- Able to work strategically as part of a team
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here