Minnetonka, MN Posted: 4/9/2019
Be part of the team working on exciting projects of high-performance testing systems. Seeking a self-motivated electrical designer to support engineering in the design of industrial control systems.
- Perform mechanical layouts of control panels working from engineering notes, instructions or drawings
- Prepare electrical wiring schematics
- Prepare Bills of Material (BOM)
- Follows company guidelines for schematic creation, drawing creation and revision control
- Prefer a degree in electrical technology or industrial design
- 5+ years of relevant design/drafting experience
- Ability to work with a variety of people and departments
- Strong organizational skills
- AutoCAD – AutoCAD Electrical or EPLAN preferred
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service. #ZR
Already have an account? Log in here