Shoreview, MN Posted: 4/8/2019
$ 125000.00 - $ 160000.00
Konik PrimeStaff is looking for a high-performing Sales Director to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales strategies and plans, achieving personal and team sales targets, managing forecasts and pre-sales management. You will be in charge of understanding various sales techniques with the ability to blend and apply those techniques to the individual strengths of the sales team for maximum sales velocity.
Awarded Best Companies to Work For, by Minnesota Business in 2016, 2017 and 2018, we’re a local, family-owned technical recruiting and staffing company that lives our values and culture. With 45 years of superior customer service, we have an outstanding reputation within the Minneapolis-St. Paul technical market. Our driving passion is to positively impact people’s lives based on the legacy of our founders, and we believe that this requires a relational approach in everything that we do. If you understand the value of a great reputation, know that working hard creates opportunity and flexibility, and want to love what you do every day, we would love to hear from you!
- Management: Coach, mentor and manage Sales Team
- Strategy: Sets overall sales strategy, implements a plan and manages the sales process and methodology
- Activity: Meets or exceeds agreed upon annual sales targets
- Forecast: Manage the sales forecast to meet or exceed agreed upon quarterly and annual targets
- Pipeline: Continuously network and build a pipeline of potential sales candidates for Konik PrimeStaff
- Client Management: Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs and ROI.
- Supporting Konik PrimeStaff’s brand: Representing Konik PrimeStaff’s business strategy and company integrity throughout the community.
- Connections: Build and facilitate executive and non-executive relationships that position Konik PrimeStaff in the industry
- Knowledge: Full understanding of the value of Konik PrimeStaff and bring new ideas to propel Konik PrimeStaff to the next level
- Individual Contributions: Responsible for identifying a targeted account list to focus individual sales and prospecting efforts for new accounts.
- Strategic Account Planning: Creating a plan to penetrate accounts at a deeper level, providing thought leadership to gain the trust of buyers.
- Expense Management
- Onboarding new sales team members
- Reporting and present realistic forecasts to the management team
- Contract negotiation
- Interaction and collaboration with the recruiting team
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration or related field
- Staffing/recruiting industry experience is strongly desired
- 10+ years in sales including a minimum of 3 in sales management, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Self-directive and motivated with strong work ethics to exceed goals
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Sales process and/or methodology training and experience, with the ability to bring proven tactics to the team
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here