Architectural Designer Revit
Minneapolis, MN Posted: 4/5/2019
Architectural Designer Revit | Minneapolis, MN | $55 - $60K
Are you an aspiring Architectural Designer that's ready for a new challenge in a great, creative culture and atmosphere? You'll get to work in a refreshing workspace with ample space and great downtown views! Bring your expertise and abilities and learn with some of the best architectural professionals in Minneapolis. You'll get to collaborative in a design team, work with highly motivated coworkers and contribute to the success of the firm.
You'll Get To:
- Integrate design, technical, and management disciplines, to deliver a fully coordinated set of drawings through a collaborative team-based process using Revit Architecture and other design tools.
- Share and present design concepts, to team members, clients and contractors using BIM, Revit and Adobe presentations.
- Consult with clients and project coworkers to develop prototype design drawings.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
- 4-6 years in a design firm required
- Experience with BIM modeling, Revit Architecture required
- Skills in other software such as Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite, and Glue preferred
- Great teamwork abilities
- Some travel may be required
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here