Architectural Project Manager
Minneapolis, MN Posted: 4/5/2019
Architectural Project Manager | Minneapolis, MN $90 - $95K
Minneapolis' leading design firm is seeking an accomplished to Architectural Project Manager to join their award-winning team! Imagine working in a newly remodeled, historic building with amazing downtown views alongside the areas leading architectural professionals. This role will enable you to play a key role in helping build the firm through project leadership and close client involvement. The Architectural Project Manager will be the primary point of contact and coordinate the project between the studio and high-end clients. The Architectural Project Manager will be responsible for coordination of the design and technical efforts of the project team members and the integration of architecture, engineering, interiors and landscape disciplines on the project.
You'll be empowered to:
- Take ownership of delivering complex, high-value urban living projects.
- Develop, implement and monitor a work plan for each project.
- Lead client relations and to assist Project leadership and Principal-In-Charge to obtain repeat business from existing clients.
- Lead, guide and manage projects, teams, and budgets.
- Administer Owner and Consultant contracts.
- Motivate and manage cross-office project teams.
- Client care and retention for key Urban Living projects.
- Submit to and review with client matters pertaining to budget and scope of the work.
- Define deliverables, schedule, and fees during the proposal phase.
- Plan internal and external communications.
- Develop and update project staffing plans and project schedules.
- Monitor employee planned versus actual time and performance.
- Support management team with hiring and staffing decisions.
- Bachelor's of Science, Architecture. Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years of experience managing multifamily housing projects for a design firm.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, consultants, contractors, and the design team.
- Demonstrated success leading and inspiring technical and design staff.
- Experience with budget creation, development, and management tools.
- Solid experience with project scheduling and staff management.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence.
- Project Management Software experience and Revit familiarity required.
- Proven experience in successful client relationship development and management.
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here