Project Architect | Senior Living | Multifamily
Minneapolis, MN Posted: 4/5/2019
Project Architect | Minneapolis, MN | $90 - $110K
National, sought-after and award-winning architecture firm, is seeking a Project Architect to make an impact in their Minneapolis office. You'll work alongside other distinguished and highly respected Architects on new concepts and unique designs and spaces. You'll push the envelope in the design of multifamily high-rise and senior living project types using new trends, ideas, and techniques. Your passion, collaboration, and teamwork abilities will help the studio and firm continue to progress into new areas of architectural design.
- Spearhead design, technical, and management disciplines, to deliver a fully coordinated set of drawings through a collaborative team-based process.
- Lead the development and coordination of the drawings and specifications including program compliance; code and agency compliance; schedule commitments and product research.
- Develop project documents for bidding and construction.
- Provide input to the design and construction schedule – communicate the technical implication of design decisions.
- Organize and direct the architectural team to execute the work in an orderly, timely and coordinated manner.
- Coordinate directly with clients, project consultants and local jurisdictions to develop full construction documents and specifications.
- Provide support for any tasks required for the successful completion of the project.
- Lead, mentor and collaborate with clients and coworkers.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Architecture.
- Architecture License
- Minimum five years' experience, with multifamily high rise or assisted living building experience preferred.
- Strong design sensibilities and experience with creative direction.
- Proficiency in Revit and Office 365 required. Skills in other software such as Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite, Revit C4R, Glue, Deltek Vision, etc. are ideal.
- Deep knowledge about major building systems and a strong background in detailing is desired.
- Willingness to work closely with project designers and project managers, and lead a large team.
- Ability to mentor staff with less experience.
- Ability to travel periodically
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here