Mechanical Designer Requirements:
- Associates degree or technical diploma in mechanical design or equivalent from a college or vocational school required
- 1-7 years of relevant mechanical design experience
- Demonstrated experience with a solid modeling CAD software is required. SolidWorks preferred, though any 3d modeling software experience is acceptable
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and MS office required (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Experience with large weldments, piping, mechanical assemblies, fabrication and machining processes and tolerances desired
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to interface productively with peer teams and departments
Due to the nature of the work, our client requires the individual hired to be either a permanent resident or U.S. Citizen.
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.