Minneapolis, MN Posted: 4/3/2019
If you are looking to grow with a company and take your career to the next level, Konik PrimeStaff is partnered with a national award-winning architecture and engineering firm seeking an Electrical Engineer close to licensure or with licensure to manage projects teams of electrical engineers working on a wide variety of projects throughout the United States and the globe. You will be working on projects from proposal, planning, engineering/design through to construction and close-out stages with the clients.
Your contributions to the company will include:
- Collaborating with all of the included parties of the projects from clients and your project team to permitting departments, code officials and contractors to name a few.
- Work as a functional electrical engineer designing power distribution and lighting systems, prepping cost estimates, calculations, writing reports, delivering necessary plans, diagrams and schedules.
- Create work plans based on scheduled project deliverables
- Produce required contract documents
- Quality check other electrical engineers and designers
- Ensure compliance of all necessary codes
- Conduct site assessments and prepare the necessary reports.
- Construction Administration support
- BSEE degree or a Bachelor of Science degree in Archit.ectural Engineering with an electrical emphasis from an accredited college is required.
- Licensure/ close to licensure as Professional Electrical Engineer (PE) is required.
- 4+ years working as an Electrical Designer/Specialist/Engineer with supervision of project teams and primary responsibility for Lighting, Power, and Special Systems contract documents.
- Successful projects history
- Experience with a broad variety of building types is beneficial.
- Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) is a plus
- LEED accreditation is a plus.
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here