Osseo, MN Posted: 4/1/2019
This is a full-time position responsible for facility and grounds maintenance, and supporting setup, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of plastics equipment and related tasks.
- Support equipment availability by successful work order and equipment preventative maintenance completion.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure building systems operate efficiently.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of all production equipment and building systems.
- Other tasks as assigned
Qualification and Skill Requirements:
- 2-3 years of maintenance in a manufacturing environment experience preferred.
- Familiar with NEC, NFPA70
- HVAC repair experience
- Knowledge of industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls and power transmission systems.
- A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- A strong PLC trouble shooting and problem-solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude; basic programming of PLC and micro controllers.
- Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Mid-level fabrication & machining skills, with knowledge on reading prints and drawings.
- Must be fully computer literate with Microsoft environment.
- Strong mechanical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong math skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certification in mechanical, HVAC, electrical or industrial maintenance preferred
- Qualifying electrical license from the Minnesota Department of Labor- (unlicensed registered, maintenance electrician) (ME signed Hour logs should be provided for unlicensed) preferred.
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service. #ZR
Already have an account? Log in here