Technical Sales Support Engineer
Minneapolis, Posted: 3/30/2019
The Technical Sales Support Engineer will be responsible for retaining existing customers and attracting new ones to optimize profit and meet sales, financial and corporate growth objectives
You will implement and manage the solution hardware and software suite into multiple retail industries, and support and manage integrations Pilots and Trials with point of sales (POS) solution providers in the retail industry. This is not an IT infrastructure project role.
- Support the Sales functions of the technology and build relationships with customers.
- Define technology solution integration scope with software ISVs, software integrators, OEM partners, and other POS solution providers.
- Validate end to end integrations with Points of Sales applications,
- Conduct product/technology consultations with customers and external partners, managing integrations projects, and pilots with customers.
- Define workflows on user interfaces and identify opportunities for improvement
- Train customers in the use of the solution
- Train software ISVs, software integrators, OEM partners, and other POS solution providers on the presentation and selling of the technology solution to the end-user community.
- Document product/technical specifications, including use cases, business cases and project KPIs.
- Work closely with the business and technical teams to define and clarify customization as well as new requirements.
- Manage short-term projects from inception through completion; Assisting in the management of long-term projects.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge base of procedures, processes, product features and other technology considerations.
- Four-year degree from a university or college.
- A minimum of one-year of experience in Sales or Account Management.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the Point of Sale Industry.
- Experience leading successful delivery of technical products.
- Experience in turning broad customer requirements into detailed specifications,
- Skilled in turning user requirements into business logic and product customizations,
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Power Point, E-mail, Outlook, and internet functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organized with excellent multi-tasking ability.
- Must be a strong team player but able to work independently with a high level of initiative.
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment and ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail,
- Self-starter and creative thinker.
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service. #ZR
Already have an account? Log in here